The Crawfish 5K
The 3rd Annual Crawfish 5K will be the Kick off event for the Pensacola Beach Crawfish Festival!
- The course is walker friendly but it does have a 1hr cut off time (That’s a 20 minute per mile pace). Unfortunately, pets and strollers are NOT allowed on the course.
- The Course is flat flat flat and will be the standard Beach 5K route on the streets of Pensacola Beach. It will be extremely well marked with cones, police, arrows and volunteers.
- There will be one water station along course that runners will pass twice.
- Awards will be presented to the top 3 finishers in each age group, along with an overall male and female winner's.
- The post race party and awards presentation will take place at Bamboo Willies immediately after the race! Hang around the after the race and take part in the Crawfish Festival where you can enjoy your favorite beverage, great food and a beautiful view.
- All participants who register during the early registration time frame will be guaranteed race shirt, however sizes are first come first serve.
- Online Registration Open: $25 until April 7
- Price increases to $35 on April 8 - April 19
- Midnight, April 19 Online Registration Closes
- Packet pick up and day of Late Registration: $40 April 20 and 21
- Packet Pickup - Friday, April 20, 3pm-6pm
Running Wild 3012 E. Cervantes St.
Pensacola, FL 32503
Race Day Packet Pickup -
April 21, 6:45am -7:30am
Packet pick up will be a the start line:
4 Via Deluna Drive
Pensacola Beach, FL
April 21, 8:00am
Race start and Finish will be at 4 Via Deluna Drive. Pensacola Beach, FL
Bamboo Willies - Saturday, April 21, 2018 8:00am
Pensacola Beach, Florida
- a portion of all entry fees will be donated to Pensacola Beach Elementary School